Saturday, January 21, 2012

10 more things you should know about your girl.

1. How I look is important to me because I don't want you embarrassed to say we're together. I honestly don't understand why this isn't something you think about. Those sweats that you have had since college, that's not appropriate attire to be wearing to Thanksgiving dinner with my family.

2. I own a Debbie Gibson CD, and I'm not afraid to use it. Or it's a Spice Girls CD, or Ten Thousand Maniacs CD, whatever is going to make your skin crawl and your ears bleed. I will use it whenever I need to.  I know you use your horrible music tastes against me, so why should you be surprised that I am using mine against you??

3. When I compare my flabby tummy to a kangaroo pouch, say nothing. If you do fuck up and say something, read #14, use #13 -- and be thankful of #11.

4. I can be sufficiently impressed by picnics by the lake, wings and beer on your couch watching your favorite sport, BUT occasionally a girl likes a reason to get dressed in fancy schmancy clothes and go to an upscale restaurant. Makes me feel special that you wanna show me off, that you think I am worth the bank it takes to do all that.

5. You look hot in hooded clothing items. Need I say more?

6. You should never tell me what to do, unless I am in the mood to be bossed around. But typically I will tell you that I want you to tell me what to do. Yes, that seems like I am the one telling you what to do, but really it's not.

7. My tits don't want ignored. Neither does the back of my neck, the backs of my arms, the insides of my thighs, my hips or my ribs. Jus' sayin'.

8. If you ask me out directly, I will say yes. When you show me that you are a strong male specimen I will respond to that. Survival of the Fittest and all that jazz. I am programmed to want the strongest... don't be intimidated by me, that shows me that you are prey, not predator.

9. I'm touched when you ask me my opinion. I am impressed when you take my opinion and run with it. If you ask for advice and follow it, it means you value what I think and I like that.

10. I'm unimpressed with a man who doesn't take the lead, this goes back to #8. Strong men turn me on. If you can pull it... pull it. And I will follow. I like an alpha male. I fancy myself an alpha female. I'm not going to step down my status to accommodate your beta status, so step up and be a damn alpha or I am moving on.

2 comments:

  1. luv #7, thats where i like 2 start 1st! neck down the chest, hover over both tits 4 a few moments, follow down the side, bypass the pinkspot and tease it by kissin both thighs, then when she cant take anymore, stop between the thighs and dont stop til my ears get torn off!.....the best part! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @1: I think some of that is cultural. Men of a more Spanish character, even those like Texans who aren't really but just have a touch of it, tend to care much more about their appearance. They also tend to like bright colors more, and dancing, and life.

    ReplyDelete