Monday, November 28, 2011

Size Queen

So, a few nights ago I was doin a bunch of research to have some information to discuss of the page. I had decided that I was going to do a night of dicks- mostly dick sizes and the myths and facts about size. *THIS* is the interesting things I learned, and what it translates into to me....

Let's start with 'average' size. According to Wiki "While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the mean human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently, 4.23 in, 7.53 in). The consensus on typical circumference is 12.3 cm (4.85 in), requiring a diameter of roughly 3.9 cm (1.54 in) when fully erect." While a world wide study found that national averages swing between 3.75" to almost 6.5" in length only. So basically... the average is a number that no one knows. But they all seem to agree that 7" or more is above average.

What this means to me.... Some of you would have to fuck me harder than others would. You might have to use some other tricks to keep me going, because sex isn't ALL penetration for women. So, if you know you are packin a smaller chicken to choke than the guy with the family pack... Remember you have a soft, warm, wet thing you keep in your mouth. USE IT!!! Make sure you pay attention to her, lots of girls don't get shy when fuckin and will TELL YOU what the fuck you are supposed to be doin at that moment.... "Hit me. Spank me. Pull my hair. Call me a slut. Bite me. DeeperHarderFasterMore." Some do get shy, then you have to pay attention to her breathing, how she's moving, the look on her face (if you can see it.) Touch her, kiss her, RAVISH her.  I've been with a few smallish guys who tricked me into thinking they were closer to the bigger end of average than they honestly were. The sex was just *that good* that I didn't pay close attention to the size at the time. Yeah, it's possible. Guys who don't try to make it feel good, and aren't back breakers... *YOU* are the reason girls like me say 'size matters.'

See... if guys would pay more attention to the girl gettin her nut, she would be less likely to dog your ass out when you split up. Jus sayin. And girls, as a whole tend to over look things about how good a guy is in bed while they are together, if you are fulfilling her other ways, she will ignore that you are the worst lay ever. But it doesn't matter how good of a boyfriend you are, if you suck in bed, and you break up... she's putting your shit on blast. So, put some EFFORT into being a good lover. Don't be a lazy fuck.

Another interesting fact I found was that homosexual men are on average larger than heterosexual men. Fuckin figures. Why is it every time we turn around gay men are more and more what we want as women?? Just kidding. I like having a guy who doesn't envy me for how big my balls are. But I thought it was interesting.

Another big fuckin debate going on is circumcision. Guys who aren't bitching about guys who are, some guys who are crying about feeling robbed. Chicks bitching about both sides. But listen... this is the low down on that... I have a son. I did have him snipped. I did it because it's EASIER. Boys are lazy, and they go through a phase where it's okay to stink and not shower. ICK. I don't regret my choice. Neither does my kid. I did what's best, like it or not.

As for being a woman in the bedroom, It doesn't really feel any different either way... at least not to me. Especially, as was eloquently brought up on the forum, if you WEAR A CONDOM! Which should never be a second thought. The only time you should be without a condom is when you are married!!! Anylaid, the bottom line is, most women don't want a dirty cock in their mouth, or anywhere else for that matter. If you AREN'T circ'd make sure you wash your shit!! Nothing grosser than gettin ready to gobble the goods and it's got funk wafting off it.

So... Just think about these things, do with it whatever you want... It's just some Slut's opinion. But I will leave you with this....



*BSWK*

1 comment:

  1. "I like having a guy who doesn't envy me for how big my balls are." Brilliant.
    You are so right. Size does matter to me if I am sitting here fantasizing about the perfect dick. For me, girth is more important than length, so I love no circ bc it can mean more flesh, hence my love for Latinos. But IRL outside the fantasy, size means nothing. How badly I want that piece has to do with how much anticipation I have for him, and keeping that piece around has to do with how well he has done his job. Size doesn't really factor in. Don't know why I am explaining...I know you already get it ;)

    ReplyDelete