Monday, February 20, 2012

Sit and The Slut

Sit<3~ 
OMFG....I HAVE to talk to you!!!!

The Slut~ 
???

Sit<3~ 
You have to SWEAR ON EVERYTHING YOU WON'T EVER TELL ANYONE!!

The Slut~  
Yep

Sit<3~  
So I went to the ex's ex's house so we could hang out and the kids could see each other. I ended up drinking and we ended up making out!!

The Slut~ 
lmfao. 
WHEN??

Sit<3~  
Earlier.... Now I'm sitting here like, WTF!!! 
I wasn't even that drunk
The Slut~
lmfao that's some funny shit

Sit<3~  
she was telling me she's wanted me for a long time

The Slut~ 
wow

Sit<3~  
she was all about putting on fb that we're in a relationship!! so that's when I was like....OK, time to go!!

The Slut~ 
Shit.. fuck her and forget her LMFAO

Sit<3~  
lol

The Slut~ 
for real!

Sit<3~  
she wanted me to fuck her with her dildo but she couldn't find it!

The Slut~ 
Shit... GO BACK AND FUCK HER! LET HER FUCK YOU! Then be all balla about it and be like ..V,

Sit<3~  
I'm on my period or I would!

The Slut~
\m/ Rock the fuck out 
Is she hot?

Sit<3~  
she's not bad

The Slut~ 
Then wait til you are done with shark week and go the fuck back lmfao

Sit<3~  
This is sooo some SSSS shit huh?! hahahaha!

The Slut~ 
absofuckinlutely lol
Sit<3~  
lmao
I was so gonna tell you to put it on there
The Slut~ 
Oh no.. I am callin your ass out...
Sit<3~ 
this is terrible!
yay...glad like 4 people "remember" me! lol

The Slut~ 
lmfao
shit is posted

Sit<3~  
reading it!

The Slut~ 
7 people remember you!! plus one that commented

Sit<3~ 
LMFAO!!

The Slut~ 
lol

Sit<3~  
dude...seriously
it was nuts
she was all over my tits

The Slut~ 
lmfao

Sit<3~  
I just went with it and when she started with the relationship thing, I think that was like an instant buzz kill!

The Slut~ 
I hear that honey I hear that!! 
Bitches be TRIPPIN when they think they got you on lock

Sit<3~  
Right!!
I got into it a little and was on her tittys too

The Slut~ 
size?

Sit<3~  
Large B/Small C
they were kinda nice

The Slut~ 
on the smallish side tho. 
Ha... bet you felt like "where's the tit?!" After touchin mine!! 
LMFAO

Sit<3~  
And uhhh, ya...not sure why she thought that by just givin me a little nipple action I was gonna be on lock down!

The Slut~ 
OH HELL NO!

Sit<3~  
Oh yeah...NOTHIN compares to yours!!

The Slut~ 
YAY! That makes me happy... I like knowing my tits are the best you've handled. :D

Sit<3~  
Even though my feel was only through the shirt...but I'll take what I can get

The Slut~ 
Was she at least a good kisser??

Sit<3~ 
 ....for now
lol
She actually wasn't bad

The Slut~ 
This pimp move has been brought to you by the letters H & Q
what was her signature?

Sit<3~  
signature?

The Slut~ 
Yeah, remember we had that 'signature' talk about how everyone kisses different. What'd she do different? a biter?

Sit<3~  
I dunno...it was the first time in a long time that I'd kissed a girl....maybe it was the softness of it

The Slut~ 
So basically second base is all you got to?

Sit<3~  ummmmm.........
no

The Slut~ 
did you get down her pants?

Sit<3~  
....more

The Slut~
DAS MAH GURL!

Sit<3~  
Got em off
and went down on her
AHHHHHH!!!!! OMFG!!!!

The Slut~ 
\m/ Rock the fuck out Sit!! \m/

Sit<3~  
CANNOT BELIEVE I DID THAT!!!!

The Slut~ 
I can... ::giggle::

Sit<3~  
lol
Its nuts bc it had been a long time since I'd done that too and my last experience wasn't so great
Actually wasn't bad this time!

The Slut~ 
You had a bad experience givin face?!?

Sit<3~  
YES!
UGH

The Slut~ 
HOW?!?

Sit<3~  
I vaguely remember it bc I was a little tipsy but I just remember it wasn't.....I dunno...nice?
Like that chicks shit was....awkward

The Slut~ 
SMDH

Sit<3~  
I don't fucking know what word I'm looking for

The Slut~ 
Daymn. That sucks for her! lmfao

Sit<3~  
I just remember not liking it at all!!

The Slut~ 
was she just not into it? Maybe that's what it is.... 
Fuck... I adore giving face... to the right chick that is

Sit<3~  
she was into it
I was givin face while the ex was bangin me from behind

The Slut~ 
That's the best way to do it... Jus sayin

Sit<3~  
well, duuuuhhhh!!
lol

The Slut~ 
LMFAO
Well.. I have done it without being banged out during too...
I was just clarifying...
lol

Sit<3~  
lmao!

The Slut~ 
I'm just not good with the sharing thing.

Sit<3~  
ya...I don't like to share much either

The Slut~ 
YOU can touch me, and YOU can touch me... but don't even THINK about touchin each other.
Then again... I am an attention whore.

Sit<3~  
ya, that works
I think that was my issue when ex and did the 3some thing
with other chicks
I didn't want him touching them
it happened of course
but I was kinda...ugh
when we had another guy it was cool bc they both was all about me and of course didn't touch each other!

The Slut~ 
Yeah... I am too selfish... 
DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!! SHE IS HERE FOR MY ENJOYMENT!! NOT YOURS!!! lmfao

Sit<3~  
Riiiight!!

The Slut~ 
lmfao
Hard to find someone who agrees with me

Sit<3~  
But this is why we get along so well!

The Slut~ 
AMEN baby AMEN
I am so proud of you
Just get it get it baby! lol

Sit<3~  
Ima try
For now though I'm just gonna sit back and see how this whole thing pans out
Hell, she may not even remember it happened!
Hoping though she doesn't freak out about it!!
Hoping she's chill about it
And she can become my side piece! lol

The Slut~ 
Do you think she will? She might... bitches be freaky when they are drunk and then you won't get your refund. lol

Sit<3~  
Dude....I'm totally stealing that "you could be my piece" graphic you made!!

The Slut~ 
You could send it to her in a message. Just be all sly n shit about it. lol

Sit<3~  
Nice!!

The Slut~ 
I know... I gots some game when I wanna. lmfao

Sit<3~  
I'm tryin!!

The Slut~ 
I know!!! I'm so proud of you!! 
Hey... maybe by the time I am ready to settle down with someone again... ALL my female friends will have some game. You will all be my Omega Bitches!! Eh... I am giving up hope for that... we all know I have that one friend who won't ever have game. lmfao

Sit<3~  
*You* settle down again?! lol
Ya...I agree that you have that one friend who just DOESN'T get it!

The Slut~ 
Maybe... 
someday... 
Maybe there's some amazing, sexy ass, fuckable, honest, loyal, smart enough to see me tryina pull my shit, and strong enough to STOP me from pullin my shit, true king out there that will snap me up and claim me 
ROFPMSLMMFAO
A girl can dream right?!

Sit<3~  
Good luck with that!!

The Slut~ 
IKR

Sit<3~  
But honestly, I'm sure he's out there

The Slut~ 
Not thinkin he is baby... 
They dress like kings, but they are really paupers.

Sit<3~  
He's out there

The Slut~ 
I just want someone who's going to be able to keep the fuck up. 
(I was going to put with me at the end of that sentence... But I think keep the *fuck* up works too. lol)

Sit<3~  
Finding someone that can keep the fuck up with you will be the biggest challenge!

The Slut~ 
I know. I can't help it-- I was made this way. So mind blowing amazing with the sex drive to boot. ROFLMAO

Sit<3~  
Dude...you're like god's gift to dick!!

The Slut~ 
Damn... if I could only get them to realize it!! LMFAO

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yes, this is an honest to goodness conversation between me and one of my closest friends. WE.ARE.SO.AWESOME.



*BSWK*

6 comments:

  1. Curiouser and curiouser..... If only you lived in Charleston, SC; my wife and I would snatch you up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet valencia oranges you two were made for eachother

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS WAS SO FUCKIN FUNNY!!!...LMBAO LOUDLY!!!...DONT FRET ABOUT FINDING UR "KING" FOR 1 DAY U SHALL ... BIG GRIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a text later that night from her and wanted to share......
    Her: Sorry if I was out of line earlier
    Sit<3: You weren't
    Her: Good. I was hoping you would say that
    Her: You are so hot. I'm missing it already
    Sit<3: Wish you would have found that dildo so I coulda fucked the hell outta you
    Her: I found it after you left and fucked myself pretending it was you. Can't wait to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rock Sit!! you rock Slut as well but you already know that <3 Floyd

    ReplyDelete