Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Forever? Forever Forever?

Why do guys always think I am after the fairy tale?? I mean, I just want right now. I want something for a little while. If it turns into more, cool. But really... forever is the longest word in my vocabulary. Forever means something to me, and it's not something to fuck around with. It hurts when you realize forever has an expiration date. So fer cereals, I am cool on that for quite some time, I may even be cool on forever for forever.

I don't want love, I don't want a relationship, I want my damn good benny. I don't think that is too much to ask... I mean is it? I want someone that on the weekends Buh is with DB, I can kick it with them, hang out, roughhouse, fuck like rabbits then part ways, and I'll see you the next weekend I got free. I don't care what you do on the weekends I am doing my thing.. because I am doing my thing. You can go do yours. MAYBE, if you can handle it, and if I deem you worthy, you can POSSIBLY come hang out once in awhile with me and my friends and my Buh.... but don't hold your breath. Not many people get to meet my Buh...

I mean, I'm jus' sayin', there are things I have to think about before I can even ponder a possibility of maybe considering offering any type of semi permanent position in my life. This doesn't include if you fit in with my friends, if my son approves of you, if I can even see being with you other than between sheets.

Aren't you in the same position? Do you really want to rush into forever? No. No one does. So, friendly reminder... Let me do me, while you do you... and don't push me.

*BSWK*

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this blog. As odd as it seems "this", "it", "you" are responsible for me starting my own blog http://stapleman.blogspot.com/ "It Seemed Like a Good Idea".

    I know our writing styles are different as is our content. But I would be delighted to have you check it out. As small and pitiful as it is I would be happy as hell to know you might have seen it and maybe even give me some input.

    and thanks for blogging > you really gave me some guidance and confidence to do it myself. Without you knowing, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the problem is that these guys really want forever, I think its that they assume that all women do so that's the game they try to lay down. More often than not missing out on a good opportunity for bennies in the process.

    -K.P.

    ReplyDelete